Monday, April 7, 2008

Ghost in my apartment



For weeks now I have been feeling a benign presence in my room, ironically near the closet. It was just a watcher but something has changed. I took a nap with Dave, ok I fell asleep while nursing Bear, and I must have fallen asleep with my glasses on (I know bad Becky). I must have been asleep for an hour tops. The recruiter called Dave and his phone ringing woke me up, my eyes snapped open and I saw this black stringy orb descending and unfurling towards my face. I shrieked and it curled up and retracted back towards the ceiling. Dave switched on the light and it disappeared. I honestly don't think I was dreaming. I am totally freaked out now. Those are crude drawings but they show the gist, they were more like ink speading out in water than that.

1 comment:

Beckula said...

Ok and to top it off one of my Son's wrist rattles started rattling all on its own on the bed last night. No one was touching it or moving around on the bed. Freaky stuff my friends.