Saturday, April 5, 2008

Inaugeral Post!!!!




I think I'm actually starting this blog so it will make me seem more interesting on Ravelry LOL! So much is happening right now in my life. I have an almost 4 year old named Davey (he's the one with the crazy hair) and a 5 month old named Beren (we call him Bear). They are the usual recipients of my knitting. My Husband will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in May. We are working towards him joining the Army very soon. We have struggled and struggled to find a solution to our ever growing financial crises and this seems to solve a lot of problems. I am scared for obvious reasons though. I will miss him so much and it will be hard to be on my own with the kids. I am looking forward to the travel being an active military family brings. I am ready to get out of this area. I am looking forward to the future.

1 comment:

noelle b. said...

Oh gosh, the army?? :( :( :(

I don't want to lose another friend...